skip to main | skip to sidebar

Kirsten Ashlee

We are OFFICALLY a family of 3!!!!!

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

We got pictures of our little cutie!


*She is all cheeks!*


*I don't think someone was very happy LOL*


*Yawning??? Got me! :-) Tom's favorite picture! LOL*

Posted by Tom and Diana at 10/11/2006

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

About Me

Tom and Diana
View my complete profile

Other Blogs

  • Kya Blu
  • Tim, Bethany and Caroline
  • Ruthanne and Andrew
  • The Cash Crew
  • Nichole, Phil and Mia
  • Dorie and Sadie

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (1)
    • ►  October (1)
  • ►  2007 (42)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2006 (19)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ▼  October (8)
      • No updated pictures yet :-( I can't wait to get ou...
      • Paperchasing is DONE!!!!! Our dossier was authenti...
      • Road Trip!!!!I'm dragging my best friend niki to T...
      • Finalized home study is here!!!! Our agency is rev...
      • I can't believe tomorrow will be one week we have ...
      • What a day! All the paperwork is done! For now:-( ...
      • We got pictures of our little cutie!*She is all ch...
      • Baby K has arrived!

Playlist


Thanks for viewing our blog :-)