WE ARE OUT OF PGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kirsten is offically ours! We should be back home in Florida within 4 weeks we hope :-)
-Diana
We are OFFICALLY a family of 3!!!!!
WE ARE OUT OF PGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kirsten is offically ours! We should be back home in Florida within 4 weeks we hope :-)
-Diana
Posted by
Tom and Diana
at
8/20/2007
6 comments:
SO SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU! We are waiting in PGN as well. Did I mention that I am happy for you?!
CONGRATS!
ANON-
Baton Rouge
DIANA!!!!! I was SO excited when I saw your OUT posted on a.com. I had to come over here and tell you how happy I am for you!!! (Wish I had some dancing bananas over here for you.)
YEY!!! FINALLY!!! Congrats!! See you in 4 weeks, I'm counting down!!
THAT IS AWESOME!!! How are you liking living at the Marriott? I am actually Missing my days there. Hugs Candy and Kya Blu
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO HAPPY for you guys !!!!!!!!!!!! :) :)
Maria
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA CONGRATULATIONS Diana!!!! You know I'm dancing lots of bananas for you! :) Now I'm praying pink comes SOOO fast! WOOHOO!!!!
Post a Comment