Sunday, July 29, 2007

OK So let me tell you how hard it is to try and navigate the editing part of this blog in spanish! LOL and I don't know a word of spanish (other then the basics good morning, hello, see you tomorrow, etc!) Kirsten has had 3 very very good days....very few tantrums, has been very loving and happy and she seems to be settling into her new schedule really good. I have noticed it seems like she is having nightmares sometimes during her naps and at night but if I wake her up she seems to be ok after that. We are still waking up at least twice through the night and this is a hard adjustment coming from the baby who slept through the night at 4 months old. I am gonna try baby oatmeal in her nightime bottle instead of rice cereal and see if that holds her over a bit longer.

I am so excited Tom is coming next Friday to visit for a week and I miss him SOOOOOOOO much. It's amazing how much you can miss someone in such a short period of time (this is the first time in 6 years we have been apart longer then a few days). I am getting very home sick and hoping we get out of PGN in the next 2 weeks and we can be home by the end of August. Thankfully our attorney is known to get POA for the final sign off and Kirsten's birth city does same day birth certifcate issuing so the end of august could definatly be a possibility! I am just gonna pray over and over that our agency and attorney will really step up to the plate and hopefull make it a very short stay after pgn :-)

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! Here are afew pictures below.


*She has every toy in the world but would rather play with her stroller LOL*


*Yup still playing with the stroller*


*Mom bought me this cool Winnie the Pooh at the store in Guate*


*I clap when it sings and dances*

-Diana

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Diana,
It was great meeting you guys at the Marriott. Life seems weird being back home in the States without Caroline. We will keep you guys in our prayers and hopefully you will have a quick homecoming!
Love,
Bethany and Caroline

Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker