skip to main | skip to sidebar

Kirsten Ashlee

We are OFFICALLY a family of 3!!!!!

Friday, July 13, 2007

OK So we are on day 3 of fostering and we are absolutly having a blast! Kirsten is doing so well and is such a happy baby. Below are a few pictures so far.




*Tom, I and Kirsten with her foster mom and her 2 sons*


*Playing in her crib*


*She's happy with her bottle, bear and baby drums*


*Oh yea she can crawl!!!!!*

-Diana

Posted by Tom and Diana at 7/13/2007

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

About Me

Tom and Diana
View my complete profile

Other Blogs

  • Kya Blu
  • Tim, Bethany and Caroline
  • Ruthanne and Andrew
  • The Cash Crew
  • Nichole, Phil and Mia
  • Dorie and Sadie

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (1)
    • ►  October (1)
  • ▼  2007 (42)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ▼  July (9)
      • I actually did it. I cut Kirsten's mullet off!!!! ...
      • OK So let me tell you how hard it is to try and na...
      • Current Mood: e-x-h-u-s-t-e-d!!!!!This little girl...
      • Well we have been fostering for a whole week LOL W...
      • Things are going ok still....I have much respect f...
      • Well we have had Kirsten for 4 days and things cou...
      • OK So we are on day 3 of fostering and we are abso...
      • We are here and we dont ever have to give her back...
      • Officially 1 week until I leave to FOSTER!!!!!!!!!...
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2006 (19)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (8)

Playlist


Thanks for viewing our blog :-)