Sunday, August 26, 2007

OK I only have a few new pictures to share but there funny ones. Kirsten pushes around this box from a router we bought down here and the other day heard her pushing it around behind me and I turned around and this is what she was doing:

Such an noisy kid LOL

and she is also does this thing with her phone...everytime I tell her dada is calling pick up your phone she goes and finds her phone and trys to talk to dada.



She is such a funny kid!

-Diana

3 comments:

Ruthanne said...

She is sooo cute. Love seeing her talking to dada.
Seriously, how are you going to get all that stuff home? lol

Anonymous said...

Diana that is SO CUTE! SMART GIRLY! Ya know, every time I see her smiling, I think about how much she looks like you. Isn't that funny how that happens?? :)

Anonymous said...

Diana, I haven't had a chance to say congratulations!!! I'm so happy that you are FINALLY nearing that finish line! She is such a doll, love the picture of her on the phone!!!

Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker